Thursday, June 17, 2010

Surpise For My Boys

Our big project for the summer was to get a sand box in for Justus. I was really wanting it done fast so that he could enjoy it the whole summer, but things have been so busy, we could only get bits and pieces of it done here and there. Dustin has been on over time at work the past couple weeks so project sand box was really sitting on the back burner, looming over our heads. Last Thursday, I decided it had to be done. While Dustin was a work I called my handy dandy brother, Brian and roped him into my project (thanks a million Bri! It would have been sitting there undone for who knows how long without you!). Long story short- dump truck driver, Bri in backhoe, me armed with shovels and a rake- PROJECT COMPLETE!!!! Nice surprise for Dustin and Baby (amazingly he took a nap during the majority of the process)! I can't even tell you how excited I am to have this checked of the "to-do" list.

3 comments:

Jess said...

That looks AWESOME!!! Nice work guys! Justus looks so cute in his new sandbox.

Nicole said...

Way to go Lisa and Brian!! Justus will have lots of fun in his new sandbox!!

Kym said...

That's like a little heaven for little boys. They love nothing more than to play in the dirt(or sand, in this case).