Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun First Christmas

We had so much fun over our Christmas holiday, and it will take a few posts to get to it all, but first things first... Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house. My sister came up from Arizona so there were lots of fun cousins to play with. Christmas morning was a blast. Monkey didn't know what to think about opening gifts at first, but it didn't take him long to get into the idea. He had so much fun tearing off the wrapping paper and did he ever hit the jackpot! We went to my parents house for breakfast that morning and then off to Sherryil's for dinner. We tried to find time in between to play with all of baby's fun new toys. Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

What a cutie! I love that pic of him in with all the wrapping paper!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Christmas so fun with kids? :) Melanie wasn't quite sure what to make of her first Christmas either! It's fun to watch them learn to walk. Melanie walked at 10 months. Your little guy is so cute. Can't wait to see more posts.

Lesa said...

He is so stinkin' precious and I am so glad that you guys had a good Christmas too! That is such an awesome picture of him in all the wrapping paperI think the next time we will be up will be for Josh's homecoming. Which should be within the next month or so. I will call you and let you know ahead of time if we are up for more than just Sunday and maybe we can all do lunch or something fun like that.

Jami said...

Merry Christmas! You guys look great!

Jess said...

How fun!!! I don't know if I've told you this or not, but I like your hair.