Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blessing Baby Copelin

Sunday December 26, my brother, Brian, blessed his sweet baby, Copelin. Don't they look so cute, Daddy and his little "mini me"?! Brian did such a great job with the blessing and it was so fun to see all the family that was able to attend. The bottom picture is all the babies born into the Anderson family in '09. Justus was first, then Ever (far right- 11 days after Monkey), Bella (second to the right) was four weeks after Ever, and Copelin rounded-out the year in August. Aren't those cousins going to have fun??? :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute! I posted something very similar! Funny how that is... :)

Jess said...

My nieces and nephews are so cute! I wish I could have been there.

Cassie said...

You got some cute pics! :) You'll have to give us some copies....PLEASE! :)