Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inspiration Point



We took a ride with my parents, and Brian, Cassie, and Coplin to Inspiration Point. It's an amazing view from the top, looking out over Willard Bay and the Odgen Valley. It was Coplin's first ride. It was a great one to take him on because it was nice and smooth. They had gone through and grated it sometime since our last time there, which was last fall. My parents really enjoyed the ride this time (we were with the same group last fall, minus the babies- well, Justus was technically there, but he was easier to hold on to! ;) ) because we did have the babies and that really slowed us down. As my mom said she could "enjoy the scenery and not have to hold on for dear life." :) Funny, funny! I didn't think we were that crazy before, either way, I'm just glad we can still get out and enjoy the beautiful mountains!







No comments: