Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 Months






Yes, I know my baby is 4 months old, but I never posted his 3 monther- so here goes... He has had quite the eventful 3rd month. He is now an accomplished roller- loves to do it, but doesn't love to be on his tummy, so he just rolls right back. His favorite game is peek-a-boo. He is learning to put his binky back in when it comes out- an art he is still perfecting. However, if the binky just won't go, toes are always a good substitute... hungry anyone?? We took him on his first camping trip- which lead to his first four wheeler ride (he slept through the whole thing- all 2 minutes of it!). He has been testing out our new swing set and playing on Grandma Liechty's. His favorite book is Five Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed; he always listens so intently. He has started laughing- how dang sweet is it to hear your baby laughing? I can't get enough of it. What an adorable little monkey!

6 comments:

Lesa said...

Ah such a cute adorable little guy! I can only imagine his laugh for now but one of these days I sure hope to hear it in person.

stef said...

He is sooo cute! I love to hear babies laugh. My kids like to sit with me at the computer and watch all of their baby videos...especially the ones of them laughing...so make sure you get some of that on camera! Years from now it will be priceless to you!

Kym said...

What a cutie! Cherish the moments that you see him trying to put in his binky. Shaun and I loved watching Riley try to do it. And now he does it like it's no big deal. And I miss him awkwardly trying to put it in. Justus is such a doll!!!

McBride Family said...

Listening to your baby laugh is something that you never get tired of hearing. My babe is 6 and I still love hearing Autumn's deep giggle when you really get her laughing!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!! :) It's fun to watch your child learn new things!

Jess said...

Oh! I just want to kiss him. He's so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see him again... and this time I might get to hear him laugh!!!