Saturday, April 28, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

... this precious angel came into our family.  She is such a light and brings so much happiness and laughter into our home.  I'm having a hard time believing she's one, it feels like we just brought her home from the hospital.  At the same time, it feels like she's always been with us.  She was meant to be with our family and she enriches our lives by just being here.  I can't imagine a life without my sweet girl.  It's funny that you don't even know you need something until you have it; don't realize something was missing until it comes into your life.  That's my children.  They consume me in a way I truly didn't know was possible, but it's amazing, and wonderful, and absolutely miraculous.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Happy Birthday little Shaye!

Lisa-she is so adorable and I love the pictures of her at the "A"!

Jami said...

She is so beautiful, I actually get jealous when I look at your pictures of her.