Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!



We had such a great Easter! It was the first year Dustin and I have ever done eggs (I don't know why, but it was) and we had so much fun doing it! Justus had gone to bed by the time we got around to it, but he had fun with them in the morning. We hit my parents for lunch and Sherriyl's for dinner... we got totally spoiled with good food! Sherryil had a scavenger hunt for the kids. Justus wasn't really into figuring out his clues ;) but he was sure excited with the end result! Hope your Easter was as fun as ours!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't think we colored eggs till we had a child either. Even if Justus was asleep when you colored them. I guess having a baby gives us a good excuse to do things we did as kids?! :) Glad you had a good Easter. We had lots of fun, but we always miss our families on holidays!

Jess said...

We just barely started coloring eggs... and we did that cause Wendy had brought stuff out West to do it. LOL! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big he's getting, he sure is cute.

Kym said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. Justus' vest is adorable!! I love his hair, too. So cute!

And, do you have extensions cuz WOW! You're hair grows so fast. What a cute family picture!!