Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Little Fun, A Little Funk


So I got this mirror on a killer clearance sale because frame was broken. Looked like an easy fix and it was. However, I ended-up not actually having a place to put it. I really wanted to use it, so I decided that the hallway would do. I wanted to have a little fun with it though so I went with a color that is a little funky and on my list of favorites. It wasn't until I actually took the picture of it hanging up that I realize I had made myself a giant wreath... hummm, oh well, still love the color! There should always be room for a little funky fun somewhere in our decorating, right? Oh well if not! I've got it!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

That is super cute! Keep the color! It is funky and fun! Love it! I'm still waiting for you to come use your decorating skills at my house!! It needs you!

Jess said...

A wreath.... LOL!!! I didn't think anything of it till you said it. You crack me up! The color looks great, it's totally funky and fun!

Lesa said...

You did make a giant wreath! It still makes a nice wall hanging! I love it!