Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finding Snow in July




Saturday we went on a really great four wheeler ride. It was quite the adventure to say the least. We had a great time - great being a relative term. I successfully popped my tire near the beginning of the ride and Brian successfully popped his a few miles from the end, nice goin'! We just had to laugh because after all that, my dad ran out of gas, too. I just had to wonder who the good luck charm was?!? Check out the layers of dirt caked on every inch of all of us... showers are a godsend! This was our first time out in the local mountains because of all the snow. I can't wait to go again!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Yea you got something on here;) That was a fun ride, we need to get our tires fixed and go again.

Jess said...

That was so much fun, we'll have to do it again!

Nicole said...

My arms and back are still sore!! That was so much fun though! A shower never felt so good! Thanks for the good time!

Nicole said...

Hey Lisa, I prefer, my favorite sister, instead of Rust family in your blog list. Just kiddin :)